Establishment and Development History
NBB was formerly a branch of Cienco 5 in Binh Thuan province, established under Decision No. 4750/QD-TCCB at the dated 1st November 2004 of the Board of Directors. So far, NBB has expanded its scope, including the Head Office, Western South Branch, Binh Thuan Branch, Central Region Branch, Northern Branch, Hung Thanh Co. Ltd, NBB Industrial Joint Stock Company and Quang Ngai Mineral Investment Joint Stock Company.
NBB has set up a joint venture with other enterprises such as Transport Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company No.533, Viet Thanh Joint Stock Company, Nhip Cau Dia Oc Service Joint Stock Company, Tam Phu Investment and Contruction Co., Ltd., BOT Rach Mieu Bridge Co. Ltd and Ninh Thuan Investment and Contruction Development Joint Stock Company.
NBB's main operations: Real Estate Development and Trade (the core operation); Transport infrastructure Contruction; Hydroelectricity and Thermo-Electricity Construction; Electricity Production, Transmission, Distribution and Trade; Mining; Ecotourism Business...
Milestones of NBB:
Aiming at contributing to the country's development, NBB has always strived to build high-quality works for the society own good since its inception. NBB has determined the quality of work and the benefits of customers, shareholders and employees are the preconditions for sustainable development in the future.
- On 4th July 2005,
Nam Bay Bay Investment Corporation was established in accordance with the
Business Registration Certificate No.4103003556 issued by Department of
Planning and Investment of HCM City.
- On 17th September 2007, The State Securities Commission granted the Certificate No. of 173/UBCK-GCN allowing NBB to issue
11.9 million public shares to increase charter
capital from 35bn VND to 154bn VND.
- On 18th February 2009, NBB shares were officially listed on HCMC Stock Exchange, which marked a turning point in NBB development, becoming a typical public company.
- On 19th July 2010, NBB was awarded the Third Class Labour Medal by the President of the Socialist
Republic of Vietnam according to the Decision No. 1033 QD/CTN.
- On 26th January 2011, NBB increased charter capital from 154bn VND to 180bn VND, through private share issuance to Beira Ltd. - DWS Fund Vietnam.
- On 3rd September 2013, NBB increased charter capital from 180bn VND to 358.6bn VND, through private share issuance for existing shareholders.